- Petrol powered 459cc engine with up to 10 hours run time at 50% load
- Reliable Champion engine produces 9375 starting watts, 7500 running watts
- Low oil shut-off sensor, this generator has a 1.1L oil capacity
- Muliple outlets including 2 x 110v 32amp / 1 x 240v 32amp outlets
- 74 dBA noise level at 7 metres (See Noise Level Information)
- Radio Remote Start
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Never flat wheels make it easy to move around
The Champion Power Equipment CPG9000E2 portable electric start petrol generator is powered by a Euro 5 15hp 459cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts.
With a 25 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for construction work-building sites, power tools, jobs around the house, trailers, travelling, or even home back-up power during emergencies
3 Year Limited Warranty
What Will it Power? Ideal for powering some appliances, construction equipment, power tools, lighting and can be used as home back up power.
Please Note!!! Dual voltage generators will only give approx. 50-60% of the rated output wattage on 120v per socket.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|AC Load||2 x 110v / 1 x 240v|
|Socket Rating||32 / 32|
|Fuel Capacity||25 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||1.1 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||74 dBA|
|68 x 55 x 56 cm|
|Weight||97.5 kg (215 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||10 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
- Champion 8000 Watt Petrol Generator
- Remote Key
- Operating manual
All Weather Cover for 5000 - 7500 Watt Frame Type Generator
Champion 7000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Generator With Electric Start
Champion 5500 Watt Petrol Generator With Remote Start
Champion 3500 Watt Petrol Generator
Champion 2800 Watt Petrol Generator
Champion 3500 Watt Inverter Petrol Generator Premier
- Opens in a new window.