- Dual Fuel (Petrol/LPG*) 80cc engine with up to 11 hours of run time (at 25% load)
- Confidently connect your electronics with true sine wave technology (< 3% THD)
- Muliple outlets including 2 x 240v outlet and a 12V DC outlet
- Ultra-Quiet operation at only 53 dBA (See Noise Level Information)
- Overload protection and economy mode to save fuel
- Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 380ml oil capacity
- Connect this inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power (with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit)
- Max Watts: 2000 Petrol / 1800 LPG
- Rated Watts: 1600 Petrol / 1440 LPG *Please note LPG refers to propane only.
The Champion Power Equipment 82001i-E-DF 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator is designed in a suitcase style with a unique, patented, easy changeover switch, it's capable of operating on LPG or petrol. Engineered in the USA at Champion's research facility this model provides up to 2500 starting watts and 1600 running watts on petrol and 2250 starting watts, 1440 running watts in LPG mode, making it perfect for your portable power requirements.
Its ultra-quiet operation (Just 53dBA at 7m) is ideal for camping, boating or motorhome use, as well as a back-up for the basics, meaning this amazing LPG dual fuel generator will provide you with power where and when you need it.
This unit is packed with convenient reliable technology, such as the innovative EZ start dial, allowing ease of operation & choice of fuels. Cold Start Technology ensures your 82001I-E-DF-EU will even function in freezing conditions. It also boasts a digital display providing clear information on the power output as well as those important oil & fuel levels. It actually has a low oil shut off sensor and the option to run on 'economy mode' which saves fuel, reduces noise levels and is kinder to the environment. It even has Champions latest fuel fill assist a cleverly designed push-button LED, built right into the handle, to illuminate the petrol fill area & minimize any hassle, especially when refilling in the dark. Let's be clear, this generator gives you everything you need and MORE!
Buy this CE and EU5 certified generator with confidence Champions legendary Customer Service Team will support your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
The benefits of LPG:
- The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As fuel becomes more expensive this becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions.
- There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid, also there is less chance of the fuel source being stolen.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation.
- LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation. This leads to extended life of the spark plug and generator components.
- A lot easier to refuel, just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future.
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
Buy the optional, space-saving ParaLINK Parallel Kit (not included) and connect this inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. The optional parallel kit allows two inverters to be stacked.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|Starting Watts||2200 Petrol / 2000 LPG|
|Max Watts||2000 Petrol / 1800 LPG|
|Rated Watts||1600 Petrol / 1440 LPG|
|AC Load||2 x 240V|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.1 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.38 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Regulator Type||37mBar (Included)|
|Noise Level @ 7m||53 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||52 x 32 x 43 cm|
|Weight||22.1 kg (48.7 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||11 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
- Champion 2000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- LPG Regulator
- Funnel and USB charger
- Operating manual
All Weather Cover for 2000 Watt Inverter Generator
Champion Parallel Kit for 1000-3500 Watt Models
Champion 2200 Watt Inverter Generator 'The Mighty Atom'
Champion 3500 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
Champion 2800 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Generator With Electric Start
Champion 7000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Generator With Electric Start
- Opens in a new window.