- Petrol powered 224cc engine with up to 12 hours run time at 50% load
- Reliable Champion engine produces 3750 starting watts, 3000 running watts
- Low oil shut-off sensor, this generator has a 600ml oil capacity
- Muliple outlets including 1 x 120v 16amp / 1 x 240v 16amp
- 68 dBA noise level at 7 metres (See Noise Level Information)
- Electric Push Button Start
- Durable tubular steel frame
The Champion Power Equipment CPG4000E1 portable petrol generator is powered by a Euro 5 7.5hp 224cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3000 running watts and 3750 starting watts.
With a 14.4 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 12 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, camping trips, hunting, travelling, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
What Will it Power? Ideal for powering some appliances, construction equipment, power tools, lighting and can be used as home back up power.
Please Note: Dual voltage generators will only give approx. 50-60% of the rated output wattage on 120v per socket.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|AC Load||120v / 240v|
|Socket Rating||16 / 16|
|DC Output||12 / 8.3|
|Fuel Capacity||15 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||68 dBA|
|61.5 x 48.5 x 47.5 cm|
|Weight||51.55 kg (113.6 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||12 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
- Champion 3500 Watt Petrol Generator
- Operating manual
All Weather Cover for 2000 - 4000 Watt Frame Type Generator
Champion 2800 Watt Petrol Generator
Champion 2800 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Generator With Electric Start
Champion 5500 Watt Petrol Generator With Remote Start
Champion 7000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Generator With Electric Start
Champion 8000 Watt Petrol Generator
- Opens in a new window.