- Dual Fuel (Petrol/LPG) powered 192cc engine
- Confidently connect your electronics with true sine wave technology (< 3% THD)
- With a 6 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours on petrol
- With a 19kg bottle this unit can run up to 16 hours on LPG
- Muliple outlets including 2 x 240v outlet and a 12V DC outlet
- Quiet operation at only 58 dBA (See Noise Level Information)
- Overload protection and economy mode to save fuel
- Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 600ml oil capacity
- Connect this inverter with another Champion 3500-watt inverter for 30 amps of power (with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit)
- Max Watts: 3500 Petrol / 3150 LPG
- Rated Watts: 3200 Petrol / 2880 LPG
This is our Champion signature Dual Fuel Inverter generator powered by a 3.2 kilowatt powerful engine. Champion generators are in a league of their own with regards engine technology and features. All champion engines are designed, engineered and tested in the most demanding environments and can be proved by watching the testing videos.
An outstanding feature on the Champion inverter is the Delay Stop which allows equipment to stop running or power down without a power surge.
Another outstanding feature is the start up current. It has a special peak current of 15.8amps for just milliseconds allowing your equipment to start up without tripping or overloading the generator. This is ideal for RV's, motor homes and caravans - especially when running A/C units or similar.
The Champion Power Equipment 73001I-DF portable dual fuel inverter petrol generator is powered by a 192cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 Max Watts (Petrol Only).
With a 6 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours on petrol and 16 hours on Propane (Based on 19kg bottle). Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. It is ideal for camping trips, hunting, travelling, picnics, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable.
The benefits of LPG:
- The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As fuel becomes more expensive this becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions.
- There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid, also there is less chance of the fuel source being stolen.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation.
- LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation. This leads to extended life of the spark plug and generator components.
- A lot easier to refuel just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future.
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
3 Year Limited Warranty
What Will it Power? Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance and/or a few household items.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|Starting Watts||3750 Petrol / 3300 LPG|
|Max Watts||3500 Petrol / 3150 LPG|
|Rated Watts||3200 Petrol / 2880 LPG|
|AC Load||2 x 240v 13amp|
|DC Output||12 / 8.3|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||6 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Regulator Type||37mBar (Included)|
|Noise Level @ 7m||58 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||63.7 x 44 x 46.1 cm|
|Weight||43.4 kg (95.7 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||8 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
- Champion 3500 Watt Inverter Duel Fuel Generator
- Smart Charger
- 12V DC USB Adapter
- 12V DC Battery Charging Cable
- Oil Funnel
- LPG Regulator
- Operating manual
All Weather Cover for 3000 Watt Inverter Generator
Champion Parallel Kit for 1000-3500 Watt Models
Champion 3500 Watt Inverter Petrol Generator
Champion 3500 Watt Inverter Petrol Generator Premier
Champion 3500 Watt Petrol Generator
Champion 7000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Generator With Electric Start
- Opens in a new window.